Soudafoam Comfort B3
Sealants & Adhesives
Soudafoam Comfort B3 Genius Gun is a 1-component, polyurethane expanding foam.The GENIUS GUN® is a specially designed patented trigger mechanism ensuring precise application and removing the need for an additional gun.
Soudafoam Comfort is a ready to use single component self expanding Polyurethane Foam. Due to the the patented Genius Gun system the application of PU Foam becomes very easy and precise. The extrusion straw can be resealed which makes it possible to continue the application from a partially used canister for several weeks.
|Extreme comfort||Accurate application||Re-usable|
|Perfect use with one hand||Perfect control of the foam||Possible to re-use up to 6 weeks after first use|
- Excellent form stability – no shrink, no post expansion
- Excellent filling characteristics
- Excellent adhesion to all building materials (except PE, PP and PTFE)
- High insulation values, both thermal and acoustical
- Excellent installation performance
- Installation of door- and window frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing and filling of openings and cavities in roof constructions
- Creation of an acoustic screen
- Creation of a sound deadening layer
- Improvement of insulation in cold store facilities
- All other usual PU Foam applications
Directions for use:
- Shake the canister thoroughly for 30 seconds. Open the lid on the top and wear the enclosed gloves. Straighten the applicator tube.
- Apply a fine water spray to the surface which needs to be clean and free of grease and dust..
- Turn around the canister and extrude the foam carefully by applying pressure on the trigger.
- Fill cavities on for 30 to 40 % as the foam will continue to expand during the curing process.
- Shake canister regularly during the application. If Foam is applied in several layers, moisten between each layer of foam.
- At the end of the application, close the applicator tube with the sealing plug and click into the holder. Close the lid. The canister can
be reactivated for up to 6 weeks if resealed correctly.
- Uncured foam can be removed with Foam Cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.