Fix All X-Treme Power
Sealants & Adhesives
Fix All X-Treme Sealant & Adhesive
Apply, Press and done! Fix ALL® ULTRA TACK has been developed for the immediate bonding of extremely heavy materials without additional support.
Extremely high initial strength
Fix ALL® ULTRA TACK carries loads of up to 250 kg/m² as initial strength. Apply, press and done!
Interior & exterior use
Fix ALL® can be used anywhere. One product for all your sealing and bonding requirements.
- Extreme high initial tack.
- Fast curing.
- Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle.
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable.
- No odour.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Bonding in building and metal industry.
- Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates.
- For bonded facade panels we refer to the Soudal Panel System.
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack is paintable with most water based paints, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application.
- The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.