We believe Desmopol is the best liquid plastic waterproofing system on the market. Desmopol can be used on pretty much any surface including concrete, asphalt, bitumen and plywood. It’s a perfect solution to new roofs and repairs alike.
Desmopol is a liquid single component made up from pure polyurethane, which once catalyzed forms a continuous elastic membrane, without any joints, overlapping or any integrated mesh needs. Its properties make it an excellent choice for achieving air-tightness and perfect waterproofing on a multitude of surfaces and substrates. It is applied manually, using a roller or brush and, exceptionally, using specific spray equipment.
1 x 6kg Tin per 4m²
1 x 25kg Tin per 15m²
- Desmopol is a highly elastic and wear resistant membrane that once applied offers great stability, durability and is waterproof certified.
- Thanks to its versatility Desmopol adapts to any surface making it the ideal product for application on uneven surfaces and areas of any shape whether its curved or squared.
- Green roof application certified according EN 13948. (ETA 10/0121 and BBA 16/5340)
- Desmopol membrane can be applied in a single layer (minimum thickness recommended 1.5mm) by mixing desmoplus accelerator.
- Must be applied in dry conditions.
- Desmopol alone offers a 15 year warranty, with the use of Tecnotop 2C you can extend this to 20 years.
- Due to the strength of Desmopol, you are able to walk over it. With the use of Slate Granules you can also make Desmopol anti slip for walkways.
- Product is immune to temperature changes between -40ºC and +80ºC.
- Do not use Desmothix with Desmoplus.
- Ceramic flooring can be placed on top, in this case use a thin layer of Primer PU-1000 and sprinkle slate granules to improve the mechanical anchoring.